Thursday, June 30, 2011

Target Guy

Photobucket
Dear Target Check-out Guy,
  Thank you for making me smile. I was having a pretty blah day until I came to your register.
Nothing bad happened. Nothing particularly good either. Just a regular ol' Thursday. But you made me smile. With your funny humor and friendly personality you made me laugh. It was quite refreshing to have such a cheerful check out person. Usually check out people are OK, just there to do their job, but you went over and above being polite. From now on I will look to see if you are assigned to a register and wait in your line, even if it is 10 people long. Thanks for the pleasant check out experience! (were so cute too!)

Sincerely, 
Now Happy Target Customer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that a crush I am catching a wiff of?

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mr. Target Check-out Guy has a new admirer!