Thursday, June 2, 2011

Today


sunshine



Today is a new day.
Sure yesterday wasn't all that great.
But the best thing about it?
Getting to wake up to a fresh start this morning.
All of the mistakes/problems from yesterday
Are lessons learned and options for me to
find different or better ways to do these things.
So I will hold my head up today.
I will not let the small things get to me.
I will be positive and refocus my negative energy into something positive.
Sure it's easy to sit here and think about oh how horrible that was, why me?
But I will not do that. Not today. A mistake is a lesson learned.
I mean I could have it so much worse. There has been so much devastation
touching so many lives lately. I am grateful and thankful that my family and I are OK.
Could one person really ask for more? 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl!! I would make you that owl for $20! That would include shipping and handling... normally 15 but with shipping prices I had to push it up to 20! Let me know if you would like me to make one for you!
XOXO
Sadie Jane
www.simplysadiejane.com

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

YES, YES, Love this.

Kelly said...

So true! It's important to keep things in perspective!