Monday, June 13, 2011

Hoo AM I?




NightOwlCrafting
1. How often do you wash your vehicle?HA! Hardly ever! Only when it's so dirty I can't stand to look at it anymore!

2. When riding in a car with someone who usually drives, them or you?
I usually always drive. Not a control thing but because I usually know where I'm going.

3. How many states have you traveled to or through?
TN,KY,OH,PA,NY,VT,NH,ME,RI,MA,CT,AR,MO,TX,LA,MS...I think that's it.

4. What kind of music do you listen to the most?
Mostly Pop,Light Rock, little bit of R&B, little of alternative

5. Do you prefer the window down or air conditioning? 
Both! I know, I know, it's silly but I like to have the cool air hit me in the face but the warm air blow through my hair.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the spring, I usually turn on the AC and have the windows down. Once it gets past 90, I don't. I never wash my car either. Lazy!