Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Whew, this morning did not start out so good... But I will make this day a GOOD day and not a Bad day!

Linkin up for WILW! w/ Jamie



I'm loving PANDORA 
I know I'm late at discovering this greatness. 

I'm loving that I got 10cents of a gallon gas at KROGER
today thanks to buying all of our Memorial Day yumminess there!

I'm loving this crazy little girl, even though she drives me NUTS!!
Photobucket


I'm loving that I went to the  Life Church for a Chic Nite Fiesta

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


So much fun!

I'm loving Words With Friends. More like obsessed. 
Helps keep me occupied when I have down time.
Am Addicted To \


I'm loving GOOGLE. This is nothing new.
 But no matter what I'm looking for. I can always find it with




I hope everyone had a better Wednesday than I did! But tomorrow is a new day.


Much love!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heart Pandora sooooo very much!

Sorry your day was yuck, but I'm impressed with your determination to find the good.