Wednesday, April 27, 2011

wee bit 'bout me link up




{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No and I don't think I would enjoy it!!!

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
No

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Nope, haven't been that lucky!

{four} do you have any food allergies?
No but a lot of dislikes!

{five} do you know how to sew?
A little bit. I've made tons of blankets, pillows, and quilted some.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
No, I wish

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
Once a week for the most part

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
Nope!

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Yes, when I was still in high school I walked in on my house being robbed!

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
There's been a bunch! When I was in the 1st grade I cut my super long hair into what was supposed to be a bob but it turned out to look like a boy's haircut! Ew! Anytime my hair is really short, It's not good!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's so cute that you know how to sew! And how scary that you walked in on your house being robbed!! What did you do? I would have been terrified! Hopefully everything was OK!

Slyde said...

thank your lucky stars you havent been stuck in an elevator..

i was once and it scared the pee-pee outta me!