Friday, April 8, 2011

Too Much Candy

So Easter is coming up and I really would like to do something different this year
 for my daughter's Easter basket.
Growing up, the Easter Bunny (my parents) would always fill our baskets FULL of candy and eggs full of candy. Don't get me wrong I loved it! Probably way too much. I was always way too into eating sweets. Therefor, I was always a chubby kid. I hated it. It was no fun. I really do not want my daughter to ever have to worry about this. So far, she has no problem. But, with recent dental issues ( I think she inherited her Dad's bad teeth) and having to go to the dentist so much lately, I think I will try something new this year and do a candy-free basket!


I looked online for some good idea. I think I will take the best ideas and put them together to make a cute, cheap basket.


Some ideas I found:


 Bubbles
 Sidewalk chalk and paint
 New flip-flops
 Jump ropes
 Bathing suits
 Sunscreen
 Hand sanitizer with a belt clip
 Hair ties
 Lip balm or gloss
 Toothbrushes
 Coloring books and crayons
 Storybooks
 Stickers
Temporary tattoos
 Nail polish
 Water guns or balloons

Photobucket

No comments: