Thursday, April 14, 2011

lazy,lazy,lazy

Ok, I admit it. I'M LAZY!! Very lazy! I sit on my @$$ all day and answer phones/do paperwork.. You know the typical receptionist duties. I just recently acquired this position after working for a shipping company for little over 5 years. Big change from being physically active to just sitting all day. Needless to say, I have gained weight. No body has really said anything about it but I sure as hell can see it. I hate it.
 So.... I found this on a friend's blog and really want to get into it:







2 comments:

Slyde said...

man, i should check that out too. being a computer programmer all day im in the same boat as you are...

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I am your newest follower!!
XOXO
Sadie Jane
www.simplysadiejane.com