Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



Linkin up with: Jamie@thiskindoflove



 Photobucket



I'm loving that my super saweeeet co-worker brought me Starbucks coffee this mornin!

Photobucket



I'm lovin that my daughter's teacher sends me pictures like this:
Photobucket
Yep that's my kid passed out at school....And no they don't take naps in the 1st grade!


I'm loving this awesome park especially now that the rain is finally GONE!

Photobucket



I'm loving this woman: My Mom who is my rock and always there for me even if I act like a spoiled brat! lol....
Photobucket


I'm loving that my daughter is getting smarter and smarter every day
Photobucket


I'm loving the sun after so many days of rain and news of flooding

Photobucket


I'm loving that it's Wednesday and the week is half over. Annnnnnnd all of the bosses are out of the office for the rest of the week!

So what are YOU loving this fine day??

5 comments:

BeckyJo606 said...

The picture of your daughter passed out at school is too hilarious!! I cracked up so much when I saw it! I love the picture of the sun, too--send it my way! :)

Joeylee said...

love the pic of your daughter passed out at school, made me laugh!

Unknown said...

Why thank you for asking : )

Im loving that my new position at work is much better suited to my innate abilities.

I'm living that tonight was one of those nights where things fell nicely into place. Yelling mommy did not make an appearance.

I'm loving the feeling of potential as opposed to the feeling of frustration.

Anonymous said...

So, did you and Terri have your cleaning party at work?

Mistakenly Misunderstood said...

We cleaned, but it sure wasn't a party!