Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting to know YOU





1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?
I don't think I have...

2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?
Tornado
3. have you made summer vacation plans?
Nope
4. what's your favorite accessory?
Hair band count? Always have one on my wrist...
5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
Nope :(
6. are you friends with your neighbors?
Yeap
7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Adjustment Bureau

8 what's your favorite food network show?
The Challenges

2 comments:

TLF said...

Have you ever seen Chopped on Food Network? Me and Brianna love that show!!

Unknown said...

1 Oh yes. Many times
2 Hurricane. Longer to prepare
3 short ones
4 necklaces or rings
5 yes I got pissed bc I knew my friends were keeping something from me. They told me, then I hate to fake surprise for my moms sake.
6 vaguely, a friendly wave suites me just fine
7 so long I don't remember
8 Chopped ... So great.

Thanks for asking ; )