Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wee bit 'bout me...



Posting this a day late due to being busy at work and power cutting out during my blogging time. 



{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Went to the movies with a guy. He went to the bathroom and never came back...

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
A princess

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Just about any cheese from Grafton Cheese Company  

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Yes. She was very strict. I fell at recess, broke my collar bone and she didn't believe me.

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My mom of course! I call her whether I'm having a bad day or not!

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Hell no I don't have a lick of talent!

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Totally nerdy but Bella.

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
No because I refuse to go swimming without my contacts.

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Sometimes

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Yesterday when I got off work an hour early. 

1 comment:

TLF said...

That IS a worst date.. man, what a douche!