Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wee bit 'bout me


{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
Yes, I like a lot they show.

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Sleep or read

{three} what does your dream house look like?
Not too big, not too small. A large porch on the front where you can sit on without getting wet with the rain. No stairs, anywhere. A big bathroom with a big tub. Big closets. Lots of storage. No carpets. Big backyard. With lots of trees spread out. 

{four} what state were you born in?
Rhode Island

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
Ha, I wish. My daughter goes through my purse and takes all of my change. After that it ends up on the floor or who knows where else.

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
Blogger and Facebook

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
Homemade pancakes or French toast

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
Trip to Maine last summer with my cousins and uncles

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/sugar?
Lots of both please!

{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
Does Olan Mills count? lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I seriously need to take some pics of you and Ry soon. I'm way better than Olan Mills even if I'm still an amateur. Ha!

I think we have the same dream house. I want a big porch & no stairs.

Unknown said...

right on

great answers